What a moving experience. I also enjoyed the museum and unique store. There is plenty time to browse before entering the theatre for a short film, and then you’re onto the shuttle boat heading out to the Arizona Memorial. Very special. There is no way to describe the vastness of the Mighty MO. It is just incredible. The Punchbowl is amazing too with great views of the city.
- A guided tour of The Arizona Memorial and The USS Missouri Battleship
- Open daily
- Deli Lunch available to buy on the battleship “Mighty MO”
- Drive through The Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Enjoy historical sites in Honolulu… Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue
- If time allows, spend 1-2 hours in Waikiki shopping, or dining
- Return trans to Honolulu airport
- Transportation between your island airport & your hotel is optional
- No purses or back packs allowed on the Arizona Memorial. Shoes are required
- No strollers or swim wear is allowed on the Arizona Memorial
Please email Maui Activities and Tours or give us a call for more information and to make your
reservations today! 808-982-9282. When using our inquiry form to the right, please be as
detailed as possible and include your name, email, and phone number, How many Adults, Seniors over 62, and children including their ages are in your party, your vacation dates, where you will be staying, and which activities you are interested in reserving. The more I know about your wants and needs the better I can match you up with desired activities!
Please note the following:
Website rates are per guest, and include Maui Activities and Tours Special Discounted Rates on approved tours!
Note: Not all vendors allow discounting. All local taxes, and any applicable harbor taxes, or fuel fees are included.
Rates are always subject to change. 72 hour cancellation Notice required for date changes and refunds!