This family owned company has been taking guests to the private island of Lana’i for three generations. My day was full of being pampered, laughing, visiting, snorkeling in the gorgeous coral gardens that go forever, and napping in the hammock. Ahhh… We also visited the little Hawaiian town of Lana’i, and then sailed back to Lahaina. It was one of the most wonderful, relaxing days of my life! Need I say more? There is a new option you can add onto your already wonderful Discover Lana’i excursion. Explore some of the remote shorelines of Lana’i, only accessible by “RAFTING”. on a high speed jet driven Zodiac! It is so much fun! One and a half hour ocean rafting adventure. Remember to keep an eye out for those dolphins!
- 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. trip Or 10:00 a.m. to sunset Trips run Monday-Friday out of Lahaina’s main loading dock Mom Coon’s homemade cinnamon rolls Or deli lunch on way overGreat BBQ meal for lunch/dinner Soda, Juices, Kona coffee over 25 years of perfecting a first class trip to the private island Great chances to see Spinner, Spotted &/or Bottlenose dolphins! add an upgrade to rafting for the”Marine Mammal Adventure” Awesome guided snorkel at Hulopoe Bay Marine Preserve Land tour up to Lana’i city Prescription masks Sailing on the way home! Shaded cabin area All trips are weather permitting Trips run Monday through Friday
- From 35 to 55 passengers maximum
Please email Maui Activities and Tours or give us a call for more information and to make your
reservations today! 808-982-9282. When using our inquiry form to the right, please be as
detailed as possible and include your name, email, and phone number, How many Adults, Seniors over 62, and children including their ages are in your party, your vacation dates, where you will be staying, and which activities you are interested in reserving. The more I know about your wants and needs the better I can match you up with desired activities!
Please note the following:
- Website rates are per guest, and include my discount to you on approved tours!
- All local taxes, and any applicable harbor taxes, or fuel fees are included.
- Rates are always subject to change.
- 72 hour cancellation required for refunds!