Maui Snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Arches
This is one of my favorite trips for those who enjoy both snorkeling and the chance to try Snuba with the finest Snuba instructors and crew members any tour could offer! Everyone can go together on the same boat, and have a great time! Snuba is a cross between snorkeling and scuba diving.. An air tank floats up on the surface in a mini raft, and you get to dive down around 20 ft while your attached to a breathing hose. It is an easy way to find out if you would enjoy scuba diving. It is available if you are in good health. Children must be age 8 or older. Snorkel lessons are also available, and they supply all your gear. They even do a tour in the water if you want to follow them to learn about what you are seeing at each location. They like to make sure you have lots of fun and a great experience. I loved it! This High speed twin engine vessel makes for a fast smooth ride allowing for more time in the water too!
- 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon trip
- Runs daily out of Maalaea Harbor, Slip 51
- Tropical Breakfast
- Build your own deli lunch
- Beer, Wine, mai tais, and soda
- upper sun deck
- Lower shaded deck
- Two snorkel sites
- Fresh water showers
- Custom charters available
- Optional snuba
- Prescription masks and snorkel gear provided
- Great fun for all ages
- All trips are weather permitting
- Maximum of 36 passengers
Please email Barbara or call for free information about this trip, and to make your reservations today! 808-982-9282
Please note the following:
- Website rates are per guest, and include my discount to you on approved tours!
- All local taxes, and any applicable harbor taxes, or fuel fees are included.
- Rates are always subject to change.
- 72 hour cancellation required for refunds!