Through Polynesian Adventure Tours, you will enjoy a very entertaining & enlightening day. They will greet you at Honolulu Airport. The scenic ride out the North Shore way to the Polynesian Cultural Center is pleasurable. Your admission and buffet lunch is included. Visiting the villages is entertaining and fun. You learn a lot and have some laughs too! The Long Canoes Pageant is wonderful.
Truly a day you will treasure.
- “Treasures of Polynesia” an expansive Polynesian arts and handicrafts marketplace
- Open Monday through Saturday
- Many cultural presentations
- Hawaii’s only Canoe Pageant
- Seven pacific island villages on 42 tropical acres
- Villages include New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tahiti, Fiji, Marquesas and Hawaii
- The historic Hukilau Store
- Hawaii’s favorite visitor attraction
- Non-profit Organization
- Buffet lunch included
- Includes airfare from outer islands on an Aloha Airlines jet airplane
- Trip is approximately 5:30am to 7:30pm